December 22, 2008
December 16, 2008
November 26, 2008
November 12, 2008
November 10, 2008
AEC BIM Mixer: Open to All AEC Campus Badge Holders
Date/Time: Monday, December 1/7:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
Location: Palazzo M, Level 5
It’s back... and bigger and better than ever! Join AEC customers and Autodesk employees for a great evening that includes a light dinner, drinks, and plenty of networking. Don’t miss this excellent kickoff to a great week at AU!
Want to meet fellow AEC software users? Discuss issues with development, product support, and other staff for all AEC disciplines? Talk one-on-one with our AEC technical experts including Armundo Darling, Lucy Kuhns, Amy Fietkau, Scott Hammond, and Eddie Perlberg (in a roped-off area so you can’t miss them)? Then come!
This event is open to AU 2008 AEC Campus registrants only—your AU name badge must show you are part of the AEC Campus—and is limited to the first 1,200 people through the door. If you are number 1,201, we will ask that you wait for someone to leave before we admit you.
Invitations will be sent prior to the conference so be on the lookout.
October 15, 2008
- Purge the model, often
- Review warnings (often!)
- Close hidden windows (we have a shortcut for that=XX)
- Create a workset for each linked file
- Create working views (one for each user)
- Recreate the local file weekly
- Local files should be created by copy/paste in windows explorer not by opening the central file and doing a save-as
October 13, 2008
October 10, 2008
· AU is going to be bigger and better than ever! We have already exceeded 7000 registrations and I project we will see over 10,000 attendees this year.
· We have a record number of exhibitors in the exhibition hall at over 650.
· Design Leadership including Gensler Program http://au.autodesk.com/event/campusclass/leadership/
· Keynotes, Carl Bass, Eddie Paul , Burt Rutan and more http://au.autodesk.com/event/campusclass/keynotes/
· AU Unplugged http://au.autodesk.com/event/campusclass/unplugged/
· Free Autodesk product certification offered on limited basis http://au.autodesk.com/event/campusclass/certification/
· AU Design Slam - http://au.autodesk.com/event/campusclass-event/AU_Design_Slam/
· Community Leadership Conference http://au.autodesk.com/event/campusclass-event/